- About Us
- Experience to Results
- Solutions Overview
- Executive Engagement
- Manager Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Contact Us
Sales Skill Reinforcement – Applied Coaching
Manager Development Curriculum
What gets coached gets done. The amount of time it takes to become proficient in applying new behaviors can be shortened significantly when reinforcement and feedback are provided real time. This applies to individuals and teams alike. Building on the previously attended The Heart of Coaching Workshop, this session practically applies the Transformational Coaching RoadmapTM, and the accompanying Results CycleTM, as the basis for improving sales performance quickly. Having helpful, genuine, and behavior-based conversations are the key.
This session enables your managers to apply performance enhancing coaching skills specifically to your sales staff. Managers learn how to translate real-time goals and measures into real-time results.
This Powerfully Effective Session Will Enable Your Managers to:
- Provide quality, applicable feedback to lift the performance of their direct reports
- Use a simple 4-step coaching conversation model
- Incorporate an very simple Manager Effectiveness measure to monitor their success
- Conduct effective team meetings to reinforce sales and service skills
- Use real-time goals and measures as a basis for having quality conversations
- Overcome their specific challenges in conducting coaching dialogue sessions
- Improve sales results to meet their budgets
What gets coached gets done!
- Understanding Why People Don’t Perform
- Defining Coaching
- Real World Coaching Challenges
- Translating Metrics into the Right Behaviors.
- Utilizing The Heart of Coaching Results CycleTM
- Utilizing the Transformational Coaching RoadmapTM
- Planning Powerful Conversations
- Conducting Effective Team Meetings
- The Value of Daily Huddles
- Working with Your Employees