- About Us
- Experience to Results
- Solutions Overview
- Executive Engagement
- Manager Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Contact Us
The Heart of Coaching
Manager Development Curriculum
Looking for more results?
Based on Tom Crane’s book, The Heart of Coaching, this session fully equips managers with the dialogue-based approach to enhance performance. This session also provides a powerful and versatile “tool kit” of 7 coaching conversations that fit any situation – coaching one’s boss or peers, providing efficient Coaching Shorthand, Team Coaching, Problem-Solving Coaching, or just delivering simple encouraging feedback.
So that desired behavioral change can be made permanent, we teach how to explore the coachee’s beliefs that drive their behaviors. We present this in a framework called “The Results Cycle.” The Results Cycle demonstrates the connection between Beliefs, Behaviors, Relationships, and Results and serves as the organizing structure for the information on which feedback is based.
“Coaching is the art of assisting others to enhance their performance in a way they feel helped”
– Tom Crane, Author, The Heart of Coaching
This Powerfully Effective Session Will Enable Your Managers to:
- Apply a new approach to the conversations they hold with employees and, as a result, lift performance in such a way that the employees feel helped
- Develop a personal coaching contract that, when applied, demonstrates a commitment to the ongoing development of others – direct reports, peers, their leader
- More effectively handle virtually any interaction with anyone
- Gain assistance from a peer-coach to aid in their personal development as a Transformational Coach
- Get Results! – Meet or exceed budget and goals!
- Beliefs About Coaching
- Criticism vs. Feedback vs. Coaching
- The Results CycleTM
- The Transformational Coaching RoadmapTM
- 7 Coaching Conversations
- Qualities of Effective Feedback
- Personal Accountability
- Coaching Skills Assessment
- Working with a Personal Coach
- Your Personal Coaching Contract